team [Oa$~] Index du Forum
team [Oa$~]
team [Oa$~] Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Foo Fighters The C.olour ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team [Oa$~] Index du Forum -> Bla-bla -> Discussion général
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 02:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: Foo Fighters The C.olour Répondre en citant

Foo Fighters The Colour >

Foo Fighters The Colour, lil wayne i am not a human being ii

At the same time, The Colour and the Shape is the first proper Foo Fighters album. "Leader of the Gang". Pickles June 2, 2016 6:54 PM Udo Dirkschneider to Embark on 2017 North American Tour Celebrating Accept Past June 2, 2016 4:25 PM Jim Breuer Would Prefer Dave Grohl Front AC/DC Over Axl Rose June 2, 2016 3:24 PM Shinedown Skewer Selves, Music Industry in Asking for It Video June 2, 2016 2:24 PM Report: Princes Cause of Death Was an Opioid Overdose [Updated] June 2, 2016 1:35 PM Pentagram, Be Forewarned (Remastered Original) Exclusive Track Premiere June 2, 2016 1:00 PM Chad Gray on Mudvayne: It Became Too Much for All of Us June 2, 2016 12:49 PM Living Colour Perform Intimate Acoustic Set in New York City Winery June 2, 2016 12:42 PM Before They Were Famous [Photos] Features Opeth Albums Ranked May 31, 2016 2:29 PM Top 100 Hard Rock + Metal Albums of the 21st Century May 26, 2016 2:25 PM Metallica Albums Ranked May 24, 2016 10:38 AM Nine Inch Nails Albums Ranked May 19, 2016 11:05 AM Exodus Albums Ranked May 17, 2016 5:16 PM See What Your Favorite Rockers May Look Like at 100 Years Old May 17, 2016 11:32 AM 40 Worst Rock Tattoos of All Time May 13, 2016 2:33 PM Death Albums Ranked May 13, 2016 1:59 PM Top 100 Classic Rock Songs . Given the swathe of cynical vinyl reissues and so called remasters which fail to deliver, this was an unexpected treat. "Requiem" (Killing Joke cover) "Everlong" (CD2) 3:33 15. And then I wound up getting a divorce.

The album was nominated for Best Rock Album at the 1998 Grammy Awards and as of 2012, the disc had gone double-platinum for sales, making it their top-selling disc. ^ a b c d e f g Bailie, Stuart (June 1997). Speaking with Kerrang, he stated, I knew it was a cool song, but I didnt think it would be the one song by which most people recognize the band. Track information[edit]. v t e Foo Fighters Dave Grohl Nate Mendel Pat Smear Taylor Hawkins Chris Shiflett Rami Jaffee William Goldsmith Franz Stahl Studio albums Foo Fighters The Colour and the Shape There Is Nothing Left to Lose One by One In Your Honor Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace Wasting Light Sonic Highways EPs Five Songs and a Cover Songs From the Laundry Room Saint Cecilia Live albums Skin and Bones Compilations Greatest Hits Medium Rare Media Everywhere but Home Skin and Bones Live at Wembley Stadium Foo Fighters: Back and Forth Foo Fighters: Sonic Highways Singles "This Is a Call" "I'll Stick Around" "For All the Cows" "Big Me" "Exhausted" "Alone + Easy Target" "Monkey Wrench" "Everlong" "My Hero" "Walking After You" "Learn to Fly" "Stacked Actors" "Generator" "Breakout" "Next Year" "The One" "All My Life" "Times Like These" "Low" "Have It All" "Best of You" "DOA" "Resolve" "No Way Back"/"Cold Day in the Sun" "Miracle" "The Pretender" "Long Road to Ruin" "Cheer Up, Boys (Your Make Up Is Running)" "Let It Die" "Wheels" "Rope" "White Limo" "Walk" "Arlandria" "These Days" "Bridge Burning" "Something from Nothing" "The Feast and the Famine" "Congregation" "What Did I Do? / God As My Witness" "Outside" "Saint Cecilia" Other songs "Friend of a Friend" "Baker Street" "Aurora" "Darling Nikki" "Skin and Bones" "Keep the Car Running" Concert tours Foo Fighters live performances Foozer Sonic Highways World Tour Associated acts Nirvana Late! Tenacious D Sunny Day Real Estate The Germs Scream Probot Killing Joke Queens of the Stone Age Nine Inch Nails Taylor Hawkins and the Coattail Riders The Fire Theft Jackson United Me First and the Gimme Gimmes No Use for a Name Them Crooked Vultures The Birds of Satan Related articles Discography Songs Awards and nominations Members 24 Hours of Foo Book:Foo Fighters Category:Foo Fighters . ^ "ARIA Charts Accreditations 1998 Albums". The record is the debut of the Foo Fighters as a group, as the band's previous record, Foo Fighters (1995), was primarily recorded by frontman Dave Grohl and friend Barrett Jones as a demo. Retrieved April 10, 2012. William Goldsmith drums on "Doll", "Up in Arms" (credited for slow intro), "My Poor Brain" (verses only, uncredited), "Enough Space", and "Down in the Park" Taylor Hawkins drums on "See You", "Walking After You", and "February Stars" Lance Bangs, Chris Bilheimer and Ryan Boesch handclaps on "See You" .

. vestido pra casarSilver Linings Playbook is_safe:1season 2 arrowshe came in through the bathroom windowil senso di smilla per la neve3d kingdom 1080p720p dual audioonce upon a time season 4 chameela leyenda de korraNotorious big discography

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 02:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team [Oa$~] Index du Forum -> Bla-bla -> Discussion général Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006